How I Use the Electric Fly Zapper

Home Forums Game Development Questions & Discussion How I Use the Electric Fly Zapper

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      maximowilson

I hate flies. They are annoying enough making me buy not one, but 2 electricity fly swatters. I have a single upstairs and I got one in the living room / kitchen area. And as an outcome there are no more flies in the house of mine. No bugs, no flies, no mosquitoes, no nothing that crawls or flies. If you are looking for a bug zapper, the electric powered fly swatter may be the one application you want. What exactly is this fly swatter in any way?
      The e fly swatter as my wife calls it’s a tennis racket as tool which uses 2 D-size Batteries to charge a little web with 1500 volts. The tennis racket design makes this device extremely handy as well as easy to use. You merely wave it towards the fly or maybe mosquito zapper (finance.yahoo.com) and also the 1500 volt charge zaps them and kills them appropriately. There’s no mess later. You don’t have to wipe anything fully clean, you don’t require a newspaper lying about, and you will not get a tennis arm syndrome also.

I did try sprays before, although they may be a little more dangerous to humans than to insects or bugs. I always kept two or even three used copies of the Time Magazine around to reach the flies with it. Why Time Magazine? It’s a) the perfect size and b) the most perfect weight. In case a magazine or newspaper is too weighty you will be far too slow to hit a fly. If it is way too big it creates too much wind as well as the fly is finally sucked out of the “hitting area” prior to the magazine hits the surface. The Time Magazine is in fact perfect to also hit a fly in the air and knock it out old.
      But then the electric powered fly swatter came around. A friend suggested it to me. We were watching baseball at his place when I was able to see this cool electric fly catcher application in action. I was amazed how simple it had been to kill a fly. He just waived the arm of his with the fly zapper towards the fly, the volt charge hit, and also the fly was done. Precisely the same night I purchased 2 electric fly zappers of the identical brand and that is exactly how the home of mine finally ended up to be clean of flies. I simply make certain that a) the batteries are charged (I make use of rechargeable batteries) and b) which I usually have one of the 2 fly zappers in close proximity.
      The wife of mine loves the fly catcher systems, too. We both have become huge fans of it. On occasion we even play pretend tennis with the devices (no tennis or perhaps flies balls involved though). Probably one of the greatest investments we’ve manufactured for summer.

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: How I Use the Electric Fly Zapper
Your information: